SERVING PITTSBURGH AND THE SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES FOR OVER 100 YEARS!
Pro-Grade 988 Silicone White Roof Coating
Pro-Grade 988 Silicone White Roof Coating is a solvent-free, one-component, moisture-curing silicone rubber roof coating system for use on existing smooth asphaltic BUR, smooth or granulated cap sheet, single ply roof membrane, well-adhered acrylic coating, metal, sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam and various aged membrane roofing. The system provides long-term weathering protection and resists the effects of ozone, ultraviolet radiation and temperature extremes. With its high solids content and absence of hydrocarbon solvents, Pro-Grade 988 Silicone White Roof Coating can be applied in excess of 50 mils in a single coat without blistering, while maintaining maximum adhesion.
Features and benefits:
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Rain safe in 15 minutes
- Permanent ponding water resistance
- High solids content, one coat application
- NSF P151 approved for rainwater catchment
- Superior UV resistance and reflectivity, helps lower roof and interior temperatures providing energy savings
- Low odor and VOC compliant in all jurisdictions
- Proven waterproofing performance per ASTM D7281
- Helps extend the existing roof membrane life cycle
- Restoration System installation qualifies for up to 20-year Material, Labor & Workmanship Henry Gold Seal Warranty
- Title 24 Compliant
- For professional use only
- 5 gallon pail and 55 gallon drum
Learn More Below
DO YOU NEED FINANCING?WM Prescott Roofing & Remodeling, Inc. refers its customers to the following quality lenders for their financing.
Enter Promo Code 0035-2794.